Saturday, March 7, 2015

To one of my best friends since middleschool

Hey Jeanette,
I hope you had a good break :)
I just wanted to tell you how awesome you are, and how lucky I am that you are my friend.  Thanks for all the advice and help you have given me.  Thank you for ebing the first one to really teach me Spanish.  Thanks for being silly with me, thanks for walking around merril and the mall countless times with me.  Thank you for being my best friend. <3 Good luck with the rest of the semester.
Love,
Laura

1 comment:

  1. Hey Laura!!
    I am so happy that we are friends and I think that we are going to be friends forever! We always help each other when we are going through tough times and I really appreciate your friendship and your advice <3 Thank you for always being there for me! And we are going to hang out a ton over the summer because I miss you soo much!!!
    Love,
    Jeanette

    ReplyDelete