Tuesday, February 24, 2015

To my sorrority executive board

Hi Elizabeth :)
I am addressing this letter to you, and to exec as whole.
I see that the date party is postponed, and that it is out of your control.  That reminded me of something I already know.  Exec works so hard for Pi Phi.  Little details that never even cross my mind can make or break something.  Your dedication amazes me. So much planning and coordination goes into pretty much everything we do.  It is clear that all the work you do is done with care, love, and Pi Phi values.  I am so proud of our Pi Phi leaders, and our sisterhood as a whole.  I am truly honored to call you all sisters.  I really appreciate all the effort you guys put into our organization.
Thank you so much!!!

PPL,
Laura <3

No comments:

Post a Comment